Friday, July 11, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?

I haven't had it professionally cut in years. My husband trims it for me and he did so about 2 weeks ago. I trim my bangs about once a month.

Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child.

Not having any adult worries. If I had realized that back then I would have enjoyed it more.

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.

Country crock, so I guess margarine. But between the stick version, butter.

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?

I would pick Spanish since that is the one I would probably use the most. Although I have always thought Russian would be cool.

Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…

Done having children. Two more is what we plan. Plus hopefully my husband will be a tech sergeant and we can upgrade our house to a slightly larger one with a much bigger yard.

1 comment:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

LOVE YOUR ANSWERS. LOTS OF FUN. I WANT TO BE DONE HAVING KIDS IN 5 YEARS TOO. I DON'T WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE WOMEN HAVING BABIES AT 40.:)