Thursday, July 31, 2008

Melynda's needs

Okay, Tiffany, so I tried this. I was confused at first because a bunch of real estate came up. Bu then I saw where it said needs and that is what I followed. Mine weren't as specific but they were pretty funny. Any one else that wants to try this type in (your first name) needs and google it.

Here are my needs
  • a boyfriend (oh, no I don't. A husband is enough)
  • read some Harlan Ellison (I had to look him up. He writes science fiction and also some movies. Maybe I will read his stuff sometime.)
  • to do something sometime (don't we all.)
  • lexapro (do I have depression?)
  • a group to run with (true since all my friends are either in Idaho/Utah or moving away. This too can help with the depression.)
  • to sign up first (for what)
  • the perfect Japanese tattoo (no thanks!)
  • it now (use your imagination)
  • at least one (what?)
  • to reduce I/O lines coming out of enclosure (huh?)
  • more (doesn't everybody)
  • more explanation (because I am a little slow)
  • full time child care (maybe I would stop pulling out my hair)
  • the funds to do it (money! money! money! To do what?)
  • to get Soulfrost already (huh?)
  • to accept one FACT (probably true)
  • to be put in place (again, probably true)
  • to grow (physically, no way! spiritually, academically of course)
  • to be done tuning (do I tune that much?)
  • to be notified (of all the money that I just won!?)
  • 4-year-old daughter (seeing I have a 3 year old daughter this probably will come true first.)

2 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Isn't that too funny? I love it. Amazing the stuff we "need".:)

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

very interesting! I'll have to try it. :)