Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Early Risers

My children have become early risers. Last night it didn't help that a storm rolled in at around 3:30 waking my daughter and sending her into our room screaming. Getting up in the middle of the night makes me nauseous so my husband usually gets up with the kids since it does happen so rarely. Last night I felt a little bad though because he was up an hour with her sleeping on the couch and then this morning she came in screaming again because of the thunder at just before 6 a.m. This time she woke up my son as well. But does mom and dad get a nap? Nope, dad is at work and then off to his night class. Mom has to stay awake with whatever child is still awake, which at this moment is my son. My daughter is asleep under the dining room table. My son looks tired but since his nap earlier today he may not succumb again to the sleepiness.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh for a nap! Read my blog. I hear you LOUD AND CLEAR!!!:o)