Monday, March 31, 2008

World's Worst

I am the world's worst applier of sunblock to myself and luckily not my children although my poor's son's face got missed and now he has a rosy complexion. But me, I have white splotches and red splotches all over my arms, shoulders, and back. I managed to get my upper arms but not my shoulders so I have a white strap mark. Then one arm has finger marks where I stopped and Ray joked that some people might think he slapped me. No such thing happened, it's the lovely sun that slapped me. Luckily it isn't too red and will fade with just a few days time. We went to the beach Saturday. The kids had such a blast playing in the sand. It was very crowded though since we went to the local beach and not the military base beach. While there I seen one of the spring breakers who had seen too much sun the week he was there and he was probably going to be hurting all the way back to which ever college he hails from. Red as a cooked lobster.

1 comment:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Oh, we know all about sunburns. And now we have snow again. Huh?!