Monday, April 18, 2011

My Big Secret

 Baby number 4 is on its way.  I am now 14 weeks.  These ultra sound pictures are from my first visit at 8 weeks.
 (Baby's back)
We are very excited.  This will most likely be our last one.  Sheila wants a girl, Timmy wants a boy, and Ray and I don't really care as long as it is healthy.  We will be finding out what we are having.  Ray's brother's wife is having a boy (they think although the ultrasound wasn't all that clear) a month before us so if we have a girl we will give them all the boy stuff we have saved up.  We kept it quiet for as long as we could but I always show early so everyone is starting to find out.  Only a few family members knew before now. I am due October 16, four days after Kimberly's birthday.  I hope to have this baby on it's own birthday.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sure that's one of the reasons you were calling me. How exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys. You have such a cute baby bump. I can't believe you kept it quiet for so long. YAY!!! The ultrasound pic is cute. Little peanut.:) E-mail me I need to know how you are doing.

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Wow!!! Congrats Melynda and Ray! I can't wait to hear what baby #4 is!! :) He or she will be beautiful I am sure!