Thursday, April 7, 2011

I need a Maid

Lately it seems like  I can't keep up with the house.  I am either too tired or too busy.  So today I really need a maid.  But her Name will be Melynda.  I am just going to have to do it.  However, I went to clean my kitchen the other day and couldn't find my cleaner anywhere so I used soapy water.  Well, yesterday we stopped by Wal-Mart getting errands and one of the things I needed was that cleaner and I walked out of the store without it.  My bathrooms need to be clean.  Ray is going to go to the commissary tonight so he will see what they carry there since I am picky about cleaners.  But is it worth that $4 gas to go get a $2 cleaner so I may just take what they got. (We live about 10 miles from town.)

So in the meantime I will change the kids sheets, clean their rooms, and vacuum the house.  The front room also needs to be straightened.

We did finally get the paint for the hall and dining room.  We plan on painting the hall this weekend.  The dining room probably won't be done until the end of the month.  Also we decided on a red paint for the kitchen so we will head back to Lowe's sometime this month and get the red paint.  I look forward to getting those rooms painted.

No comments: