Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ready for the fair

Friday and Saturday are the days I can enter things in the fair. Today I finished my last item for the fair. I have 40 items labeled and ready to go in case Ray ends up entering them for me. I have sewn, crocheted, knitted, and cross stitched items. Things from blankets to doll clothes. This will probably be the first year I don't attend the fair myself but Ray will probably take the kids with his parents one of the days it is open. Everything depends on the little one and when he/she decides to join our family.

2 comments:

Cher said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! Hope that all goes well for you in delivery! We will have to catch up after the events for both of us. I go in early part of next week for my C-section!!!! I will be thinkning of you.

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Hope the fair and the baby's arrival goes well!! Can't wait to hear more!