Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Too tired

Ray is off to Langley Air Force Base in Virginia for the next 9 days and boy am I tired. We had to get up at 4 a.m. to get him to the airport by his 5:45 flight. We planned to leave the house at 4:30 and it's about 15-20 minute drive. Well, we left closer to 4:45 and got to the aiport just after 5. I got back home with the kids just about 5:30 and of course they did not want to go back to sleep. In 20 minutes Sheila goes to school and I will hopefully get Timmy down for an early nap so I can go back to sleep. Ray forgot the power cord to the laptop. Luckily it has been fully charged and hopefully someone will have a cord that will be compatible so he can charge it at least once while he is away. He's gone with about 12 other people from his shop.

2 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I hope you get some rest. How long is he going to be gone? It's hard to have the hubs gone. I hope everything goes well.

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Wow, I would be tired too! Hope all is well while Ray is away!