Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello Second Trimester, I welcome you

Yesterday I officially started my second trimester. Yippee!!! Over the past week I have noticed that my morning sickness/nausea finally has subsided. Not the acid reflux though. That seems to be getting worse. I am on Zantac for it but that is not working too well. However, since I have been on iron pills I have gotten more energy back and I am not as light headed. I thought it was just pregnancy not that it was my iron. I am also getting my desire back to work on my projects so maybe this week I will dust off that sewing machine or die cutting machine and get to it. I am still catching up on house cleaning that got a little behind for the last two months so the hobbying might have to wait a little longer.

3 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Isn't it nice to finally be over the sickies?! Yay for finally feeling better. I'm sorry the acid reflux is not doing so well. I had heart burn last night but I think it was from the steak (amazing) that Mark made me and and insane amount of jellybeans.

Cher said...

Ugh! I cant seem to get over the "all day sickness" Thank goodness my girls still take their naps. because I sure do need one myself!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Yay for the 2nd trimester!! And for feeling a bit better too!