Monday, April 20, 2009

2nd doctor's appointment

Today was my second appointment. According to their scale I have lost a pound since last time. I am eating better now the nausea has pretty much subsided but I walk regularly and so I think I am losing fat, gaining baby. They also talked to me about my acid reflux and if I am still having problems at my next appointment they may have me get some more procedures done (a scope) to see if something else is going on. I have been wanting that done for awhile but the military likes to drag their feet with things like that. The next appointment is our second ultrasound. We will not be finding out what the gender is of the baby but we may find out if the baby makes it obvious even to us with out having to have the technician telling us.

2 comments:

Cher said...

So exciting!!!! Cant wait to hear what you having!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Exciting! I am also planning on a surprise for number three!