Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Give me yarn and I'll make a blanket out of it.
2. Whenever I start to feel sorry for myself I think of how many blessings I have and how many people are far worse off than I am.
3. I wish I never have to take acid reflux medicine again.
4. Fresh strawberries was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world is sometimes hard but well worth it.
6. Other than this one, my friends' are the last blogs I commented on. (I have not commented on my own blog for awhile. The other day I read everyones blog and can't remember what order I commented on them.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include sleeping and Sunday, I want to go to church and then sleep when I get home! (Can you tell I am exhausted?)

1 comment:

Cher said...

Being that tired could only mean one thing... right?