Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. It seems like time goes slowly when you want it to pass quickly and goes quickly when you want it to slow down.
2. Call me when you're done, please?
3. If I thought you would come I'd clean the house!
4. Love and friendship is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means sadness. My grandfather died on Valentine's day when I was 15 years old. When I was younger he was the only one that ever gave me a valentine. Before I married my sweet husband only one other guy had given me for Valentine's Day and that was some carnations.
6. The gospel gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some rest, tomorrow my plans include dinner with my husband and Sunday, I want to finally go back to church!

2 comments:

Cher said...

Ahhh. I hope you have a Happy day tomorrow! Hey what happened to the year thing? You have some catching up to do!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I'm sorry Valentine's Day is sad for you. I hope you have a happy day tomorrow.:)