Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ugh, I can't take it anymore

My house is a mess.  I have a hard time cleaning up now since once I get down on the floor it takes a long time to get up.  I have tried to keep up with cleaning up/off tables, counters, etc. but I have to look to my kids and husband to help with the floor more.  Well, this week with us being all so busy my house has become a big mess.  I can't take it anymore.  I am going to clean as much as I can today.  The kids bedroom and the living room is the worst.  I also am behind on my projects.  My schedule is off since I now have to get the kids off to school and pick Timmy up at 11.  I still figuring out a good routine.  Next week will be just as busy.  In fact probably every week will be just as busy until the baby is born.  I will try to update the blog at least once a week but if I don't you know why.  I have pictures to download of the kids first day of school so hopefully I can get that done sometime in the next week.  Today is cleaning and catching up on projects.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It's hard to be pregnant and keep a house clean. I'm not even near where you are pregnancy wise and I have a hard time keeping my house clean and my boys have designated chores/chore chart. I do the best I can and sometimes things have to slide. Just do your best and anyone else will have to understand. Love you!