Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today is an Anniversary

I can't believe 13 years ago today I left my mission.  It doesn't seem that long, and then sometimes it seems like it has been a really long time.  I had such a good time.  Had several great companions and met some really awesome people.  But most importantly I found myself, my self confidence and self worth grew.  I know that is because I came to know and love my Savior.  I understood the Atonement and realized how important it is to each person as an individual.  Jesus Christ, our Savior, loved us so much that if he knew he would only save one person by dying on that cross and being resurrected, he would have still done it.  I just wish that every one understood that and lived accordingly.  I have struggled in those 13 years, but my testimony has got me through those rough times and I know it will in the future as well.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

13 years?! Where has the time gone?! EEK! I feel really old. By the way, I didn't realize you were as far along as you are. Yay, you!:)

Cher said...

Those were some great months!!!!