Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Loose Tooth

Sheila has a loose tooth.  When it gets a little more wiggly I am going to try to get a video of her wiggling it.  She is very excited for the tooth fairy to come.  I think I am going to make her a little bag to put her tooth in for the tooth fairy.  Should be fairly simple.  I got a new cricut cartridge (Joann's is having an awesome sale right now) with a tooth die cut.  Maybe I will use that. A lot of her friends lost teeth in kindergarten so she has been waiting a long time.  She was a late teether so I am not surprised it took her longer to get one.

Also I am no longer as discouraged as I was in my last post.  I read some article in the Ensign that helped me realize that it could always be worst and that I am truly blessed. 

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I think there is a correlation between late teethers and when they lose their teeth. Benjamin was a late teether and he has only lost two teeth so far. Can't wait to see her wiggly tooth movie.:)