Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pigtails

About a month ago Ray cut about a foot off of my hair.  No one noticed.  I think it is because when you have really long hair no one notices when you cut a foot off unless you go really short like a mother and daughter in our ward.  But if you have short hair and cut 2-3 inches off, everyone notices.  I have been having migraines (always get them in the second trimester) and thought maybe chopping it would help.  It didn't.  But it has made me cooler especially since this is already a very hot summer and I really think I am going to like this length.  I may let it grow about 2 or 3 more inches but I think I will keep it this length for awhile.  After Ray cut it I put my hair in pigtails and the girls wanted theirs done to.  Here are some of the pictures of us in pigtails.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the length. So cute! How fun to have girls to do pigtails with.:)

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Love all the pigtails! :) Your hair was soooo long! The new length looks great. ;)