Friday, June 17, 2011

Beach Day

 The Saturday before Memorial day we took the kids out to Mexico Beach.  We usually go out to the beach on the air force base since it is less crowded but it has a huge walkway and takes forever to get down there and with me getting bigger it is harder on me to walk that far.  What I love about Mexico Beach it is usually not as busy as Panama City Beach and you usually can park within a few feet of the beach.  If you go down far enough too you can find some good shells even in the middle of the day.  We didn't go down that far this time.  We got this cute raft for Kimberly but she still hates the water.


 She much rather play in the sand but this time she wouldn't even get in the sand but she did dump it on her legs while sitting on the beach towel blanket I made (two beach towels sewn together.)
 The kids found a premade hole that was dug and added their own touch to it.  Daddy helped make the sand castle style towers.
 Kimberly giving Daddy a kiss.
 Timmy in his hole.
 The kids never even got in the water.  I am not sure why.  Sheila usually like to play mermaid.
 Afterwards we went out to the pizza place and ordered a large pizza.  The kids enjoyed the treat.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's quite the kiss Kimberly is giving Ray.;D I wish we had a beach close. It's warming up and that would be such a fun thing. I'm so glad you take your kids and do fun things.

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

so fun! I'm jealous!