Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Going Stir Crazy

Hacking, sniffling, sneezing, oh what fun it is at my house.  I am so going crazy.  I have wiped so many noses, mine included.  My son swallowed a frog.  My youngest daughter's nose is a faucet of snot.  Sheila remains the only one not sick but maybe not for long.  We each seem to get it for the standard 7-10 days, and so lucky that one of us is barely getting over and someone else gets it so nonstop for 3 weeks now.  I so want out of the house.  I am really a homebody but I don't know how much more I can take.  They too are going crazy.  Everytime I turn around they are picking on each other.  I have tried to keep my sanity by sewing, crocheting, knitting, and scrapbooking like crazy (and wearing ear plugs, jk but I have thought about it).  As soon as the crud flies from our house we will be hitting swimming pools, zoos, the local water park, the beach more often, and the movies.  Ray will be done with school tomorrow.  Yay!  A long six weeks.  He will hate his weekends for the rest of summer since I will have them so packed with things to do.  This year our vacation will be a staycation and doing things locally.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

yuck! Hope you are all over it soon!