Wednesday, May 25, 2011

End of school party

I helped out with Sheila's end of school party.  They had an ice cream party.  I scooped the ice cream while the other mother helped with the different toppings.  Sheila refused to have any ice cream.  It was vanilla ice cream which she usually likes but not that day.  She finally had a small bowl of m&ms and sprinkles.
 Sheila and her bff, Makayla.  Unfortunately, she will be moving to another state over the summer.
 Timmy and Kimberly enjoying their ice cream.

 Sheila and all the girls in her class that were present.  I think there was only one not there that day.
Sheila and her teacher Mrs Lee.  Sheila sure loved Mrs. Lee.  Hopefully she will love her first grade teacher just as much.  The school year went so fast.  Next year Sheila will be in first grade and Timmy in pre K.  Sheila will go all day while Timmy will be only half a day.  They will both ride the bus in the morning but I will be picking up Timmy at 11 every day.

2 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Looks like a great last day! I know I have said it before, but I just cannot believe that they are old enough for first grade! Hopefully both Timmy and Sheila love their new classes and schedule!

Tiffany said...

Okay, that answered my question. I can't believe the school year is over. My boys are already vegged out in front of the tv, but not for long. I have them signed up for summer reading and we are going to practice what they learned this year so they don't forget.:) (We'll see how long that lasts.)