Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Sweet dreams will be eluding me for a long time.
2. Patience is not a virtue especially for me. (At least right now.)
3. Silliness can relieve stress.
4. Sheila will be Cinderella and Timmy will be Superman this Halloween.
5. Outstanding or not I will love my children.
6. To have this baby is what I want right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a baby, tomorrow my plans include having a baby and Sunday, I want to have the baby already!

Update news: I have been having contractions since 2 this morning. They are irregular right now but have come as often as 5 minutes apart so hopefully within the next 24 hours I will be having this baby. But 3 weeks ago I also did this so I am not getting my hopes up. I also added 3 extra days to my poll since I may not be induced until then.

No comments: