Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Timmy Turns Five

 On December 26, my little boy turned 5.  He got a ton more presents and enjoyed opening them.  Every time he saw the camera he would turn and say, "Cheese" just out of the blue and in the middle of whatever he was doing.
 He got some new Thomas the Train things.
 And a new comforter for his bed.
 I made his cake.  This was one of two.  The other was just a regular white cake with rainbow chip frosting and said "Happy Birthday" on it.  This was a chocolate cake made to look like a dump truck.  My cakes weren't as tall as the ones in the pictures so my cuts weren't as deep and refined as the picture but for the first time I think it turned out pretty good.

He got all five candles with one blow.  I wonder what he wished for.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

The cake is great! I love it! I cannot believe Timmy is 5! My how time flies!