Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another Plateau

I hit my second plateau.  I lost 7 pounds and then gained 2 then lost 2 and then gained it again so now I am hoovering about 5 pounds lighter than my first plateau.  That was my pattern last baby too but I think I dropped a little more initially with the last baby.  I hope I can break through this plateau soon and drop more than 5 before I hit the next one.  I am now working out with the Wii Fit Plus we got for Christmas.  I have lost just about half a pound in just over a week.  My problem is I crave sweets.  I am trying to eat less.  I know I can never give them up fully.  The kids also love the Wii and we usually have to take turns for an hour each day.

As you can see I am trying to catch up on some posts.  They aren't in order.  I have a few more to catch up on and hopefully I will get them done soon.

No comments: