Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas

 I got this cute plate on Joanns for 70% off.  Love their before holiday clearance.  The kids just last year started leaving cookies for Santa.  This year they decorated sugar cookies and each chose one to leave him.  They aren't very noticeable in the picture but they are on there.
 Christmas morning, Joshua and I were the first up at 4:15.  I went out to the living room to wait and nurse.  I figured if they weren't up by the time Joshua was done nursing I would go back to bed.  But at 5 a.m. when Joshua was done I heard whispering in the back and then out Sheila and Timmy came.
 Sheila ran to get Kimberly and Timmy ran to get Daddy.  Sheila got a guitar, Timmy got an Alfie robot, and Kimberly got the Little People Zoo with most of the animals.  (She just needs the penguin so if I can find it she will get that in her Easter basket.)
 Joshua got this cool play mat.  It has three different stages.  This one and the tummy one he can do now.  When he is sitting the piano comes off so he can hold it in his lap.
 The kids enjoyed opening gifts and at 6:15 we were done.

 Both Timmy and Sheila got these game systems and they love them.  Sheila got the Dora game to go with hers and Timmy got the Cars 2.  He also got the Pixar Pals one for his birthday and Sheila will get one too.

Joshua slept on and off through the whole thing.  Yes, I have another thumb sucker.

So now that it is a few weeks after Christmas I have time to figure out my favorite gifts although I like everything I got.  My favorite gift is my canister set Ray got me and picked out all by himself.  Then I also enjoy the Wii.  I really enjoy the fit and work out to it every day.  I love the island cycling and the free run.  I also got another charm for my charm bracelet, some cartridges for my Cricut, and two books, Glenn Beck's "Being George Washington" and "Choke" the second book in the new trilogy by Obert Skye who wrote "Leven Thumps" series.

2 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Tiffany said...

Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas and you all got some nice things. Sorry I haven't caught up on your blog lately. Joshua is getting so big and so cute! I love your family picture on the right side-such cute kids and good looking parents.