Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year Resolutions

I didn't get any made last year but will try again this year.

1. Lose 20 pounds.  I have lost 30 since having the baby and have 15 more of the baby weight to go and then I would like to lose an additional 5.  Overall I would like to lose 25-30 but will just work on 20 this year.
2. Finish the Old Testament.  Been working on this for years.  I am now on Ezekiel.
3. Finish about 100 projects for the fair.  Have done so last year and the year before that was nearly that many.  I have 3 finished so far.
4. Go to the temple more this year.  This will be tough since I am nursing and it is 6 hours away.  But hopefully we can find another family to go down with and share baby sitting services.
5. Save enough money to buy my new digital camera.  This will take will power since I usually spend my money on things for projects.  But maybe I can get it with my fair money and whatever I save up until then.
6. Finish painting the house.

Also some things I would like to work on.
1. My cookbook.  I am going through old cooking magazines, cookbooks, and recipe cards and typing up all my favorites and making my own cookbook.
2. Scrapbooks.  Never ending story.
3. Start writing again.  I love to write stories but have not written in a long time.
4. Start using my serger.  (Yes, it is still in the box.)
5. Start to organize all the closets in the house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awesome goals. Thanks for sharing! You are inspiring!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

I would love to work on losing a little weight as well. And many other things you listed. Awesome and doing your own cook book, I have been wanting to do that for some time!