Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pictures Galore

Sorry no posting any pictures today on here.  What I mean by my title is the other day Snapfish had a promotion to get free shipping for any order over $15 so I went ahead and ordered all the prints I needed to, spanning from Christmas to our trip during Spring Break massing to just shy of 350.  They should be here today.  Then I get to sort and divide through them to the different scrap books, which I didn't work on last month but plan on getting back on schedule this month.

Our new thermostat is great.  It did only take us a short time to install it.  The longest thing was getting the little wires out and labeled from the older one.  We got a seven day programmable one.  It is awesome.  We get to program four different time periods during the day so I don't have to go back and change it manually at night anymore.  I have been tweaking the schedule a little bit as I need to but for the most part my house has been very comforatble through out the day.  We'll see if it helps out the bill at all since it claims that it can save up to 33%.

No comments: