Friday, March 25, 2011

Cutting, cutting, cutting

No I AM not cutting myself.  I have been cutting fabric for a good part of the day, or mostly towels. I am making the kids these cut bath towels for Christmas.  Kimberly's will be a butterfly, Timmy's a frog, and Sheila's a princess.  The pattern calls for bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths for the various pieces.  They will have hoods (hence the hand towels) and other embellishments.  Terry cloth sure leaves a mess once it's cut.  It's like fur or ultracuddly fabric.  Now I need to vaccuum again.

I got the new font through blogger.  I was changing my colors to match my new background and decided to change the font.  They use to only have like 5 fonts.  Well, now they have some more if you scroll down I think it says something about internet fonts or something and there is tons to choose from.  Yay!

I was checking on line the movies that are now playing so I could save them to my Netflix queue, which we have on hold right now to build it up some but will be getting movies again next week.  Anyway, I was on Fandango checking what was on the theatres here in town and I saw a news article about Robert Pattinson stating that the Breaking Dawn installments can't be PG-13.  So I decided to read that article.  At the end people were able to comment and most said they wanted it R so they can see all the gore and stuff.  Now I have read the books because I am a fan.  I already preordered the Saga book on Amazon.  I was really disappointed though reading that.  I will not be watching it if they do rate it R.  I have a prime example of how they can make it PG-13.  Look at Lord of the Rings saga.  I have to admit that I was shocked when they showed the actually beheading of some of those creatures.  But it was done it a way that wasn't so gross.  Anyway, I guess I will just have to wait and see.

No comments: