Thursday, July 16, 2009

I can't remember...

...when I last got a full night sleep. Even before Timmy started waking us up in the middle of the night again I have been getting up several times to use the restroom being pregnant and all. And before that Sheila began waking us up in the middle of the night. I suspect that it has been at least a year if not longer.

...when my house was last clean. Don't get me wrong, I do clean it a little every day. Usually 1-2 rooms a day get cleaned but by the time I have something cleaned my kids have destroyed what I have already done. Somedays I think of hiring a maid service to come in while we are gone and do it for me. Maybe then the whole house will be clean at the same time.

...when I felt full. I use to think those Taco Bell commercials were silly, the ones that the declared that they are finally full after eating something from there. Well, now I wonder if I will ever feel full again. I can eat a full meal and still feel famished moments later. I am supposed to eat small meals more often because of my acid reflux but it is hard not to gorge myself when I feel so empty.

2 comments:

Cher said...

Not too much longer!
And about the house...I have come to just accept the fact that it wont EVER be clean again. I mean I can straighten it here and there throughout the day but forget it being spotless and leave the white glove home!!! :)

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

yes, I have those wondering moments myself, I think I have come to accept my house will never be clean, but there are more important things in life anyhow!

Hopefully your new little one will be a good sleeper and it won't be too terribly long before you get to sleep through the night again!