Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Glucose test

Yesterday I went in for my glucose test. It wasn't so bad. I drank the drink in about 2 minutes instead of the five they gave me. Then I got to leave for the hour instead of sitting around the office. We went to Wal-Mart and then the library. Ray's book I had put on hold had come in (but not the two I put on for me) and then the kids each picked out two books that mommy read to them last night before bed. Then back to the lab to draw my blood. I will know the result when I go to the doctor on the 22nd or if it is really concerning they will call me.

2 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

My doc has always given the drink, instructed to drink it and be in the office in exactly one hour.

Hope you pass!!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

let me clarify, he gives it to you at the previous months appt, leave it in the fridge, and guzzle and go in.