Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update

I have been extremely busy getting things ready to for the fair and frankly have been on the computer maybe 5-10 minutes a day for the last month, mostly to check my email.  But now I will try to get back to blogging, hopefully at least once a week, and catch up on our trip report.

The fair is over and I blew my goal out of the water (to make over $200.)  I really don't know how I am going to top that.  I entered 58 items and got all blue and red ribbons.  Most were blue actually.  2/3 of my stuff was sewing and I got mostly blue (first) on that.  I am saving most of the money for buying more material and yarn for things in the future.

Sheila is doing well in school.  She is learning to read.  Has about 10 sight words that she knows but can sound out many with help.  She also does well with math and is learning to add and subtract.  I can't believe the stuff they learn in kindergarten these days.

Timmy has shot up another inch since vacation.  He has grown 5 inches in a little over a year and almost skipped a whole size of clothes (only wore it for about three months.)  He is adjusting to being a big brother and has to be reminded several times a day not to be too rough with Kimberly.

Kimberly turned one (blog will follow hopefully soon.)  She has two teeth now and can walk.  She also can climb onto everything and has learned to push stools or other items over to where she wants up and climbs up that way.  She has said Momma, Dadda, and Sheila.  She also says yeah.  But not really talking yet.

That's what has been up mostly.  I shall blog about the big events soon.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Great job at the fair, where are the photos?? :) The kids sound like they are doing great!