Saturday, October 15, 2011

Almost time

I have had several false alarms so far.  But I should have known better.  I never go early. Tomorrow is the due date but I am scheduled to be induced on Monday.  Now I kind of hope he doesn't come until Monday since I will get the doctor I want and we already have it arranged for Ray's parents to come over and be with Kimberly and pick up Timmy and make sure Sheila gets off the bus.  If I do deliver earlier in the day than the afternoon they can pick up Sheila early too.  We go in Monday morning at 7 so we will pretty much be able to get the kids completely ready and then Ray's parents will only have to stand out with them to get on the bus.  If the bus comes on time we may be able to put them on the bus even before we leave.  What would be funny though is if I go into labor naturally on Monday morning and don't have to be induced after all.  I have had other signs that labor is approaching besides contractions but they disappeared today so I hope if we wait it out today than he will wait until Monday to come.  I will try to post more regularly once a new schedule is established with the baby.

No comments: