Friday, November 20, 2009

I tried and failed

I tried to copy and paste the friday fill ins like I usually do but for some reason it won't let me paste so no friday fillins today. Since my parents have gone home we haven't done much. Just trying to catch up with things at home. We had Sheila's IEP meeting at school and she has mastered all her goals from last year and has new ones. In March we will meet to discuss whether to put her in half day regular kindergarten, half day in an ESE classroom or just a full day in an ESE classroom. She is afraid to do things wrong and instead of asking for help she will just shut down and not do anything so she might need a little more one on one attention next year as well until she gets to the point where she can ask for help.

Kimberly is pretty much sleeping through the night. Most nights she goes down at 9 and is up at 5. So nice to have her already doing that. I figured with a fully breast fed baby I would still be getting up 2-3 times a night at a month old. She actually slept through the night quicker than my other two children who got both formula and breast milk.

Timmy is still my huggy kid. I have to remind him to be gentle with his baby sister since he loves to kiss and hug her and sometimes his hugs are a little tight.

I am looking forward to seeing New Moon this weekend. We plan on going to an early show tomorrow since Kimberly sleeps best in the morning and early afternoon. I just checked show times online and today they have shows starting at 10. Not sure if they will tomorrow so we will have to wait until then to see when we are going.

The Primary sharing times are changing for next year. No longer will they be in the Friend but the sharing time booklet is more detailed. The President volunteered our Primary to be a test one for this format so she will be doing Sharing Time this week and I get a break.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

wow, I cannot believe Kimberly is already sleeping through the night! Amazing! I hope I am so lucky, Brian thinks we will never get a full night of sleep again! lol