Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween part 1: Trunk or Treat

 Our ward Trunk or Treat was the 26th.  Sheila was a white fairy, Timmy was Bumblebee, and Kimberly was a kitty.  We bought Sheila and Timmy's costumes last year on clearance for like a dollar each and they still wanted to be them this year.  Kimberly unfortunately was too big for the one we bought her on clearance so I got her a new one.  She picked it out herself.
Daddy was a hippie and baby Joshua was a skeleton.  His outfit glowed in the dark.  He slept in it that night and it was funny to wake up in the night and see exactly where he was because the bones glowed.  I didn't dress up this year.  I did look for costumes but I didn't find anything appropriate in my size.  Next year I plan on making almost everyone costumes again.  I already have the patterns for Sheila's, Kimberly's, and Joshua's.

We had a lot of fun at the party.  The kids got some candy, although not as much as most of the kids since our kids decide only going around once or twice was enough.  Most kids go around until everyone runs out of candy.  Ray's parents and younger brother's family came over for it too.  Sheila is sure growing up.  She went off with a couple of her friends for most of the evening.

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Cute pics! I love Joshua's little costume!